Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a fabulous spicy side dish that everyone will love. Very different from the usual hashbrown bake. If you want have a little ranch dressing on the side for dipping. :)
- 1 (26 ounce) package frozen hash browns
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups light sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced jalapenos
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, and jalapenos together in 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Add hashbrowns and mix.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes.
Very good recipe, diggy. I served this for brunch on Sunday and I made two changes, I used O'Brien potatoes with red & green peppers and I added diced ham. Very rich and creamy with just a little kick from the jalapenos. And yes, the family loved it...we ate the whole pan over the course of the day!