Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
These sound just so tasty! From the Almond Board of California - I think I'm getting to like them as much as the Raisin Guys!
- 1⁄4 cup salted butter (margarine fine)
- 1⁄3 cup Tabasco jalapeno sauce (Tabasco brand)
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 cups almonds, whole natural California
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt butter; stir in pepper sauces, Worcestershire, garlic powder, salt and mustard.
- In a large roasting pan, toss mixture with almonds to mix well. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, stirring occasionally, until liquid is absorbed.
- Cool. Store in airtight container.
Spicy but not too spicy--a very tasty treat
I made these for my husband's birthday party and they were a huge hit! I'm planning on making them again next week!
Thank for posting! I am going to try these since I love hot and spicy treats.