1/2 Photos of Jalapeños Cream Cheese Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
Bert's Kitchen Witch's Note:
This is something that I improvised one day out of what I had on hand. My DH liked it enough that it is something he now asks for regularly. NOTE* This is an edit to add that the breadcrumbs in this recipe can be replaced with the canned "French-fried" onions,and it is excellent that way!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Butterfly chicken breasts to as even a thickness as possible.
- 3Sprinkle both sides of chicken with garlic powder to your taste.
- 4Cut jalapeños in half and remove seeds and membranes, then dice.
- 5Dice onion.
- 6Combine cream cheese, diced onion, jalapeños and soup-mix together well.
- 7Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
- 8Place each chicken breast out flat on pan.
- 9Spread cream cheese mixture equally on each chicken breast.
- 10Top each breast equally with bread crumbs. *(I use unseasoned crumbs because the soup-mix is a bit salty).
- 11Place in oven for 40-45 minutes. Check halfway through cooking time and cover with foil if needed (ovens can vary, so you may or may not need to do so).
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeños Cream Cheese Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.3
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 155.6 mg
- Sodium 1075.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 37.4 g