Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have been trying to find this recipe ever since I first tried this at a Mexican themed dinner party.
- 1 cup reg. long-grain rice, cooked
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can jalapeno peppers, seeded & chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Blend cooked rice with sour cream in a bowl; stir in jalapeños.
- Place mixture in a buttered 2 quart baking dish, or shallow casserole dish. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes.
I'm always looks for new and different rice dishes and this one was really good - I especially like the kick that the jalapenos add. Yummy!