Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this off a message board and am putting here for same keeping. I bet they would make a great appetizer or snack.
- 1 (16 ounce) jarsliced jalapeno peppers
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded monterey jack cheese
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Grease mini tart pans.
- Placed desired amount of jalapeños in tart pans.
- Cover with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Fill almost to the top with egg.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until firm and lightly browned.
- Cool 1 to 2 minutes before removing from tart pans.