Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
These stuffed peppers go quick at parties! Remove more of the seeds and white inside to decrease spicyness if you want.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb fresh jalapeno, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- ranch dip or salad dressing
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cheeses, bacon and seasonings. Spoon about 2 tablespoons into each pepper half. Roll in bread crumbs. Place in a sheet pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 300 for 20 minutes for spicy, 30 min for medium, and 40 min for mild. Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.