Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
These stuffed peppers go quick at parties! Remove more of the seeds and white inside to decrease spicyness if you want.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb fresh jalapeno, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- ranch dip or salad dressing
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cheeses, bacon and seasonings. Spoon about 2 tablespoons into each pepper half. Roll in bread crumbs. Place in a sheet pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 300 for 20 minutes for spicy, 30 min for medium, and 40 min for mild. Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.