1/2 Photos of Jalapeño Crescent Roll Snacks
I love any type of recipe that involves crescent rolls! This is a great combination of spice from the jalapeños, cooled down by the mozzarella & cream cheese. You could either make these as little squares for a snack or cut them before cooking into the shape of pinwheels for a fun appetizer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons light butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1/4 cup light mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapenos (I like the kind from the jar)
- cooking spray
- garlic powder, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Mix butter/margarine, cream cheese, milk, breadcrumbs, and mozzarella cheese till smooth.
- 3Add jalapeños and garlic powder, salt, and pepper, if desired.
- 4Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- 5Roll out crescent roll dough to push two triangles together to form a rectangle. For individual snack sizes (4), spoon cream cheese mixture onto each rectangle and roll sides up to form "square". For pinwheels, roll into a long circle and slice into pinwheel shapes.
- 6Bake at 300°F for 20 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and place onto cool plate. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeño Crescent Roll Snacks
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.0
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 458.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 9.5 g