Recipe by Happy Harry #2
This is my version of Pigs in a Blanket. Just right for the winter holidays!
- 3 tablespoons jalapeno jelly
- 3 tablespoons cranberry jelly
- 16 cocktail franks
- 16 crescent rolls, raw
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll rolls flat, separated.
- Mix the two jellies together.
- Spread evenly on rolls.
- Place cocktail frank in middle of wide side.
- Fold wide side over frank and roll down to tip.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for about twenty minutes.
- As ovens vary, watch that they do not burn.