Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 2 egg whites (equivalent to 2 eggs) or 2 Egg Beaters egg substitute, egg substitute (equivalent to 2 eggs)
- 1 (12 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup grated fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup Butter Buds or 1⁄2 cup i can't believe it not butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 (14 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, drained
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- Beat "Egg Beaters" or egg whites, and add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour into large cast iron skillet (or large baking dish) that has been sprayed with a nonfat cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 50-60 minutes.