1/1 Photo of Jalapeño Cheese and Smoked Paprika Bread (Bread Machine)
4 hrs 15 mins
I'm in a smoked paprika kick right now, and I thought It would taste good in a bread, so I changed a cheese bread recipe around from my sunbeam bread maker recipes. With a little butter it tastes so good. It has the perfect smoky flavor with the right amount of "kick". If you use the rapid button it will make the bread in 3 hours instead of 4.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in bread machine according to your machines directions (mine take liquids first, and then dry).
- 2Select setting for white bread.
- 3Select setting for crust type (I use dark).
- 4Select rapid for faster cooking (optional).
- 5Hit start.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeño Cheese and Smoked Paprika Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 981.7
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1174.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 207.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jalapeno cheddar cheese