Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I make this dip at most gatherings and I always get asked for the recipe.
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) can jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) container blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put cream cheese, jalapeño peppers*, marinated artichoke hears, and blue cheese crumbles in a large bowl and mix well.
- Transfer mixture into a 9x9 square baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Stir well and serve with sliced baguettes, vegetables, crackers, or chips.
- *Add half the chopped jalapeño peppers or the whole can depending on how spicy you want it.