Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
We had a chili competition here at work and I decided to come up with a hybrid chili recipe from different ingredients that I liked. I made this without beans, but you can easy add in a can or two.
- 6 lbs ground beef
- 4 (15 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 8 dashes chipotle hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne powder
- 4 teaspoons beef bouillon powder
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon powder
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons white pepper
- 12 tablespoons chili powder
- Brown beef, drain.
- Add the the next nine ingredients.
- Stir and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add the remaining four ingredients.
- Simmer for another 30 minutes.