Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my pre-teen son's claim to fame recipe. It's so easy and his friends love it. Likewise, it is good for those friends that drop-in or for a quick treat during the holidays.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix (dry)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (reg. or lower fat)
- Open packet of Good Seasons and spread it on a plate.
- Open cream cheese block and flip the block thru the Good Seasons until all sides are well coated.
- Place cream cheese block on a clean plate and garnish with Ritz or similar crackers.
I've made this 3 times so far. I've been using Clubhouse Dry Italian Seasoning and using smaller cuts of the cream cheese brick and serving it with other cheeses and crackers. It has been a huge hit! I love that it is so easy! It's always on hand when people just happen to pop in.
I had this the other day @ a church Christmas party and it was delicious. Those of us @ the party could not believe how easy it is to make. I can't wait to try it @ my next party.