1/3 Photos of Jake's Chickaladas--Chicken Enchiladas
1 hr 15 mins
You all know of my love of Jake and his family. One of Jake's favorite foods was "chickaladas" which is a 4 year old's word for enchiladas. God Bless You Jakeydoodle, I miss you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, mix chicken with 1-1/2 cans soup, 1 can chopped green chilies, and 8 oz sour cream.
- 3Spread mixture down the center of each tortilla and sprinkle with cheese.
- 4Roll each tortilla up and place in baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Combine sauce ingredients in a large bowl, 1 1/2 cans cream of chicken soup, remaining 8 oz sour cream, and 4 oz can chopped green chilies.
- 6Pour sauce over enchiladas. Top with remaining chicken mixture and cheese.
- 7Bake in preheated 350°F oven for about 30 to 40 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jake's Chickaladas--Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 993.9
- Calories from Fat 636
- Total Fat 70.6 g
- Saturated Fat 34.9 g
- Cholesterol 181.5 mg
- Sodium 2215.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 40.8 g