Recipe by Deakon Grage
Light and fluffy BUTTERMILK pancakes from scratch...not your normal heavy buttermilk pancakes...ALSO VERY TASTY WITH OR WITHOUT SYRUP!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup beer
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients seperate from wet ingredients.
- Whisk eggs in large bowl, add buttermilk, beer, vanilla and last melted butter, whisk all together.
- Blend flour, and other dry ingredients together in large bowl.
- Slowly pour wet mix into dry mix and whisk together for approximately 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 15 minutes while pan is heating.
- Using 1/4 measuring cup pour on pan and cook like normal pancakes!
- Pancakes will be light and fluffy and very tasty!