Recipe by Jaime P.
This is based on luckchelles' Kickin' Cottage Pie recipe, but with my own modifications. Make sure to use plenty of A1 for a little more spice.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄2 cooking onion, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 cup frozen broccoli
- low-sodium beef bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- fresh ground black pepper
- A.1. Original Sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Put potatoes in a sauce pan with enough water to cover them and boil until soft.
- Brown the beef, pork and cooking onions in a little olive oil.
- Add pepper and A1 to taste.
- Add bullion and water.
- Combine meat mixture, carrotts and brocolli and spread in an oven proof dish.
- Mash the potatoes with the butter and add green onion.
- Spread the potatoe mixture over the meat.
- Cook at 375 for 30 minutes or until the top is brown.