Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a very good and simple chili to make.
- 29.58 ml oil
- 907.18 g chili-style ground beef
- 113.39 g canchopped green chilies
- 44.37 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml cayenne
- 709.77 ml chopped onions
- 2 can tomatoes, drained
- 170.09 g can tomato paste
- 14.79 ml salt
- 9.85 ml ground cumin
- In dutch oven, heat oil.
- add onions and saute until start to brown.
- add chili meat and cook until brown.
- drain fat.
- add remaining ingredients and heat to boiling.
- reduce and simmer uncovered 2 hours.
- serve with chopped onions, cheese, etc.
What a freat name, had to try it out. Awesome recipe. I'm surprised no one else rated it yet. 5 Stars for sure