Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very good and simple chili to make.
Make and share this Jailhouse Chili recipe from Food.com.
- In dutch oven, heat oil.
- add onions and saute until start to brown.
- add chili meat and cook until brown.
- drain fat.
- add remaining ingredients and heat to boiling.
- reduce and simmer uncovered 2 hours.
- serve with chopped onions, cheese, etc.
What a freat name, had to try it out. Awesome recipe. I'm surprised no one else rated it yet. 5 Stars for sure