Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a very good and simple chili to make.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 lbs chili-style ground beef
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 3 cups chopped onions
- 2 cans tomatoes, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- In dutch oven, heat oil.
- add onions and saute until start to brown.
- add chili meat and cook until brown.
- drain fat.
- add remaining ingredients and heat to boiling.
- reduce and simmer uncovered 2 hours.
- serve with chopped onions, cheese, etc.
What a freat name, had to try it out. Awesome recipe. I'm surprised no one else rated it yet. 5 Stars for sure