Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is from the City Times newspaper dated Dec 3rd,2002. This is a very famous South Indian sweet eaten and loved by one and all.
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the eggs and keep aside.
- Grate the jaggery.
- Mix it with coconut milk.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the crushed cardamoms.
- Bring to a boil again.
- Remove from flame.
- Allow to cool.
- Add the eggs,one at a time and mix well.
- Steam the mixture for 45 minutes.
- Cut into pieces.
- Serve, topped with a few broken cashewnuts.