Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Cooking time is cooling time in fridge.
- 6 ounces orange Jell-O
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can Red Bull energy drink, heated to boiling
- 4 ounces Jagermeister
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces cold water
- Bring Red Bull just to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Dissolve Jell-O in heated Red Bull, then add liquors and cold water.
- Pour mixture into ,individual shot-size (1oz-2oz) plastic or paper cups. ****To make the Jello easier to consume, buy plastic cups that also have lids. Pour the mix into the cup, add the lid, then turn it upside down prior to refrigeration.
- Place shots on a tray in refrigerator (not the freezer). Chill until firm (approximately 2-4 hours). Refrigerate until served.