My friends are always drink Jager Bomb Shots, but when they have too many, they start making a mess with the pouring SO I make these for them and all they have to do is enjoy them. Try them and see what you think....
- Heat the whole can of Red Bull until boiling. Dissolve orange jello for two minutes or until completely dissolved.
- Slowly add water, vodka and Jagermeister, stir until combined.
- Pour into little plastic cups, cover with lids and place in fridge until set.
- I usually make them and have them set overnight so that the flavors can mingle together.
- You can get the little plastic cups at the liquor store or a restaurant supply company.
This recipe is the bomb. It's great tastes just like a yagerbomb.. And the longer they have time to sit the better they are. I recommend making them 2 days ahead of time for ultimate flavor.
I like to serve these in 60ml syringes (we live in a hospital town), so I double the amount of Jaegermeister and vodka to keep the jello from setting too firmly. Also, if you take the jello off the heat and stir until it stops steaming before you pour in the rest of the ingredients, the alcohol won't get evaporated off from the heat of the jello.
I made these for superbowl 2010, and I'm definitely making them again tonight for Sunday's game. They were a hit!