Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This comes from an old church fundraiser cookbook and is one of those recipes typical of farming hospitality. The tin is probably a sandwich tin.
- 1⁄2 cup coconut, dessicated
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 1 packet of crushed biscuit (eg wine or arrowroot biscuits)
- 1 orange juice, and zest
- 2 teaspoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- Mix all together and press into tin.
- Put into fridge to set before icing.