2 hrs 20 mins
This looks delicious. Posting for safekeeping & nutritional stats (like I really need to know!!!) From Andrew Nutter. Cooking time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the base:.
- 2Combine crushed biscuits and add the butter. Stir.
- 3Press mixture into 10 mousse molds set on a tray covered with plastic wrap.
- 4For the cheesecake:.
- 5Gently mix mascarpone & sugar.
- 6Fold in whipped cream.
- 7Quickly fold in the melted chocolate.
- 8Divide between the 10 mousse molds.
- 9Chill in fridge for 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jaffa Orange Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.3
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.2 mg
- Sodium 235.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: