Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This looks delicious. Posting for safekeeping & nutritional stats (like I really need to know!!!) From Andrew Nutter. Cooking time includes chilling time.
- For the base:.
- Combine crushed biscuits and add the butter. Stir.
- Press mixture into 10 mousse molds set on a tray covered with plastic wrap.
- For the cheesecake:.
- Gently mix mascarpone & sugar.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Quickly fold in the melted chocolate.
- Divide between the 10 mousse molds.
- Chill in fridge for 2 hours.