Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are a crunchy tasty gluten-free biscuit. A slightly different taste and texture to regular GF cookie recipes. (I must apologise as my original posting did not include the baking time - now corrected)
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees centigrade. Line biscuit trays with baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugars until light and creamy.
- Gradually add the egg and rind until lightly combined.
- In a seperate bowl -sift flours, bicarbonate soda and cream of tartar. Fold this sifted mixture into the creamed butter mixture. Fold in the choc chips.
- Roll teaspoons of mixture into balls and place on trays. There is no need to flatten the biscuits as they will flatten and spread during cooking. Do not place the biscuits too close together.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stand on trays 5 minutes before cooling biscuits on wire racks. They will set as they cool.