Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is posted by request and is a Kraft Foods Recipe.
Make and share this Jaffa Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup plain chocolate cookie crumb
- 50 g butter, melted
- 500 g neufchatel cheese
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 3 teaspoons gelatin, dissolved in
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 200 g dark chocolate melts, melted
- 300 ml cream, whipped
- 1 tablespoon orange rind, julieene or 1 tablespoon candied orange peel
- 1 terry chocolate orange, segmented
- 10 plain chocolate biscuits, roughly chopped
- Combine crumbs and butter, press into the base of a lined 20cm spring form pan.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar and orange rind until smooth.
- Stir in the gelatine mixture and fold in the melted chocolate and cream.
- Pour into the prepared base and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until set.
- Top the cheesecake with the chocolate orange segments and orange rind.
- Remove side from pan and press the biscuit crumbs evenly around the sides to form a rough crust.