Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Low fat cake with a nice blend of chocolate chips and oranges
Make and share this Jaffa Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a small loaf pan.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, gradually beat in Splenda.
- Mix apples and bicarbonate soda, being careful as it will froth a little.
- Carefully fold in apples in egg whites along with grated rind from the oranges and chocolate chips.
- Stir in sifted flour and juice from oranges and place in prepared tin and cook in moderate oven for around 30-40 minutes.
- For icing mix together 3/4 cup icing sugar and 1 to 2 tablespoons of orange juice.