Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 lb fresh broccoli
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chunked
- 2 medium red bell peppers, chunked
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cut chicken into 1-inch square pieces.
- Cut broccoli flowerets into bite-size pieces and peeled stalks into thin slices.
- Heat oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add chicken; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add 2 tablespoons.
- water; cover and cook 2 minutes, stirring once.
- Add bell peppers and mushrooms; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add stir-fry sauce and crushed red pepper.
- Cook, stirring, until chicken and vegetables are coated with sauce.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.