Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple dressing created by Jacques Peppin, use it over a crunchy green salad or be a little more creative - I love it over grilled chicken breasts....yum!
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil or 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, peeled & minced (or 1 tsp lazy garlic!)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a jar. Seal tightly & shake well!
- You can store this dressing in the fridge for upto 1 week.