- 8 medium ripe roma tomatoes
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 20 fresh cilantro stems
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper (without seeds)
- 1 serrano peppers (without seeds) or 1 yellow hot pepper (without seeds)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice preceding ingredients by hand or use food processor or salsa maker.
- Let stand for about 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- (The onion may be omitted, but not the peppers, for those who don't like onions.).
- Serve with chips or over eggs, meat, etc.