Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe of my DH Jack's. He makes this often in the summer; we like to use tomatoes from our garden.
- Dice preceding ingredients by hand or use food processor or salsa maker.
- Let stand for about 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- (The onion may be omitted, but not the peppers, for those who don't like onions.).
- Serve with chips or over eggs, meat, etc.
A good fresh tasting salsa that we actually ate with a whole BBQ fish tonight. I used lime instead of the lemon juice.