Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are awesome. I encourage you to try. My co-worker makes these for me and as a jailer you can imagine how much time we spend together. These are often requested by friends and family
- 1 (16 ounce) bag miniature pretzel twists
- 6 ounces orville reddenbacher butter-flavored oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- Pour pretzels in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix oil and dry dressing mix together well.
- Pour over pretzels and stir until all pretzels are well coated.
- Spread coated pretzels out on a brown paper bag and allow to dry for about 1 hours.
- Store pretzels in air tight container.