Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Egg and Potato salad family favorite! Note: Keep Potatoes firm!!
- 5 lbs potatoes, russets
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 4 tablespoons onion vidalia onions
- 1⁄2 cup celery
- 1 cup mayonnaise, low sodium
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika, hungarian
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Peel potatoes and dice to 1/2 inch put in pot and bring to boil, boil 15 minutes.
- and remove from heat and drain, let cool. Put eggs in cold water and bring.
- to a boil, boil 10 mins and remove eggs to cold water let rest 10 mins peel
- and dice. when potatoes are cool add mustard, spices (Except Paprika)eggs and mayonnaise mix carefully potatoes are soft! When finished sprinkle paprika lightly on top and refrigerate 2-4 hours -- Enjoy.
- Submited by Jack Moore.