Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Good Ole Jack! I found this terrific snack recipe at jackdaniels.com
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons jack daniel old no. 7 whiskey
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- Melt butter in a frying pan, spread pecan halves in pan.
- Saute very slowly, stirring often until pecans are lightly browned.
- Stir in Jack Daniel's, simmer 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce, salt and Tabasco.
- Stir; cool pecans on paper towels.
- Store in an airtight container.
Very tasty pecans, Different than the regular spiced nuts. I used canadian Whiskey as I didn't have Jack Daniel's. Thanks Judy for another tasty recipe.