Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
Created by adopting parts of some other recipes, deleting / changing to suit my tastes.
- 680.38 g ground beef
- 177.44 ml quick oatmeal
- 7.39 ml salt
- 0.25 ml ground black pepper
- 118.29 ml chopped onions or 44.37 ml dry minced onions
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- Grease a 3" X 9" loafpan w/ margarine, Mix all ingredients well, in a bowl, & form in a loaf in the pan. Bake @ 350' for 1 hour.
- Can make an optional sauce for the top = 1/4 C Ketchup, 1 tsp Onion Powder & 1 tsp of Prepared Dijon or Yellow mustard. Spoon on top and sprinkle a few minced onion flakes on top before baking.
Great recipe! I used 93% lean grass-fed beef, organic oats and followed the rest of the recipe accordingly and the family loved it!