1/1 Photo of Jacki's Black Bean Enchiladas
Easy, healthy vegetarian enchiladas! Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400f.
- 2In a small saucepan, combine beans with 1/3 of the enchilada sauce: heat just to boiling, then remove from heat.
- 3Gently fry each tortilla on both sides in 2" deep oil in a frying pan: set aside on paper towels. (these can also be microwaved or oven-heated, but they won't be as pliable).
- 4Spread 3T of enchilada sauce onto the bottom of 8x11 baking dish.
- 5Fill each enchilada with the beans mixture and bit of the shredded cheese, making sure to save enough for the topping. Place the filled enchiladas in the baking dish very close together so they won't un-roll.
- 6After all tortillas are filled, top with a generous layer of enchilada sauce, then the remainder of the shredded cheese, then the cilantro.
- 7Bake 20m or until cheese is totally melted and sauce is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jacki's Black Bean Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.4
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 145.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 7.5 g