Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 lbs beef flank steak or 2 lbs round steaks, sliced into 1/4" strips 2" long
- salt & pepper
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper and place in the crockpot.
- Mix the remaining ingredients, except the flour, butter and sour cream and stir in with the beef.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 8 hours.
- Place the crockpot on high and stir in flour and butter which have been blended together. Stir until thickened.
- Turn off the heat and add the sour cream.
No bad, but needs wok. The only change I made was that I browned the meat in a frying pan first, sauteed the onions and garlic. In my opinion, crock pot meats should be browned first, then put in, much more flavor is developed that way. The flavor was good, but it needs more thickener than 2 T. of flour. The sauce was very thin. If you like crock pot cooking, give it a try! Thanks!