Prep 3 hrs
Cook 5 mins
Serve in a hallowed out round bread loaf. You can use the insides as bread pieces to dip with.
- 25 g vegetable soup mix (use a packet of Continental)
- 250 g sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 bunch swiss chard (silver beet)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Wash and dry the silverbeet. Discard the white stalks. Dry fry in a frying pan to get rid of most of the moisture and whilt a bit. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients and add cooled silverbeet.
- Allow to sit 2-3 hours in the fridge before serving.