Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Macaroni Salad is always good, especially in the summer with meats and fish cooked on the grill... This recipe is one with lots of flavor, and a little different than your average Macaroni Salad... It gets RAVE REVIEWS from all who try it! Why don't YOU!
Top Review by hungrymama
This is a really tasty, yet simple version of macaroni salad. My husband really enjoys eating mac salad but I don't make it often since I don't always have the ingredients (for my regular recipe) on hand. I'm really glad I tried this one because I think it's even better than my more complicated recipe and it's so easy to prepare! Next time I will use a little less onion and maybe one less boiled egg. Thanks for posting this recipe as it will now be my "go to" macaroni salad.
- 1 lb macaroni, cooked
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄2 small onion, minced fine
- 6 sweet gerkins pickles, chopped fine
- pickle juice, a little if you want
- 1 stalk celery, minced fine
- 3⁄4-1 cup mayonnaise, add according to your taste
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- sugar, add to taste
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon louisiana hot sauce, add according to your taste. This doesn't make it hot, it just adds flavor
- salt and pepper, to taste