Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
There is no baking required for this easy to make slice and it is just so good. I have used caramel condensed milk and left out the cocoa and it is great that way too.
- 250 g cookies, crushed (sweet plain biscuits like Morning Coffee)
- 1 cup coconut
- 85 g butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 400 g condensed milk
- 250 g chocolate, melted (I used Cadbury milk choc with cashews)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread mixture into a lined tray.
- Spread the melted chocolate over and chill.