Recipe by momof3rjc
A friend of mine gave this to me quite some time ago and she called it "Kerri's Chicken" because her name was Kerri and I am not sure where this comes from but I decided to call it "Jackie's Chicken". The flavor of this is outstanding! :)
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 (10 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 package Good Seasons garlic and herb seasoning mix
- 1 package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut roasted red peppers and artichoke hearts in small pieces.
- Cut chicken in pieces.
- Mix dressings according to package directions.
- Mix all ingredients together and marinate for 6 hours.
- Pour all of the ingredients in a baking dish and cook for 1 hour on 350 degrees.
- Serve over rice, linguine, or a pasta of your choice!