- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 118.29 ml light brown sugar, packed
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 248.05 g can pineapple tidbits
- 226.79 g can apricots
- 248.05 g can peaches
- 481.94 g canpitted bing cherries
- jarred prune (can be added, to taste)
- 453.59 g sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate the rind of the lemon and orange and add to light brown sugar.
- Cut orange and lemon into very thin slices.
- Drain and combine fruits.
- Butter a 1-quart casserole and arrange in layers of drained canned fruits, lemon and orange slices, sprinkled with light brown sugar; repeat.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with a dollop of sour cream on top.