Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
delicious baked fruit for breakfast, brunch or an elegant dessert
Make and share this Jackie Kennedy's White House Hot Fruit Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Grate the rind of the lemon and orange and add to light brown sugar.
- Cut orange and lemon into very thin slices.
- Drain and combine fruits.
- Butter a 1-quart casserole and arrange in layers of drained canned fruits, lemon and orange slices, sprinkled with light brown sugar; repeat.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with a dollop of sour cream on top.