Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
delicious baked fruit for breakfast, brunch or an elegant dessert
Make and share this Jackie Kennedy's White House Hot Fruit Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Grate the rind of the lemon and orange and add to light brown sugar.
- Cut orange and lemon into very thin slices.
- Drain and combine fruits.
- Butter a 1-quart casserole and arrange in layers of drained canned fruits, lemon and orange slices, sprinkled with light brown sugar; repeat.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with a dollop of sour cream on top.