From: Cooking for Madam, by Marta Sgubin.
Make and share this Jackie Kennedy Onasis' Roast Rack of Lamb recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix bread crumbs with parsley, garlic, rosemary and all but a few tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use the reserved tablespoons of oil to brush over the lamb and then season the lamb with salt and pepper.
- Place the rack, meat side up, in a roasting pan, and spread the bread crumb mixture evenly over the meaty parts of the racks.
- Roast for 15 minutes at 450 degrees F. and then reduce the heat to 400 and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the racks from the oven and place them under the broiler just to give the crust some extra color.
- Let the meat rest for 8-10 minutes before carving.
- Note: You can use more garlic, parsley or rosemary if you like.