1/4 Photos of Jackie Kennedy Onasis' Roast Rack of Lamb
From: Cooking for Madam, by Marta Sgubin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2In a small bowl, mix bread crumbs with parsley, garlic, rosemary and all but a few tablespoons of olive oil.
- 3Use the reserved tablespoons of oil to brush over the lamb and then season the lamb with salt and pepper.
- 4Place the rack, meat side up, in a roasting pan, and spread the bread crumb mixture evenly over the meaty parts of the racks.
- 5Roast for 15 minutes at 450 degrees F. and then reduce the heat to 400 and roast for another 10 minutes.
- 6Remove the racks from the oven and place them under the broiler just to give the crust some extra color.
- 7Let the meat rest for 8-10 minutes before carving.
- 8Note: You can use more garlic, parsley or rosemary if you like.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jackie Kennedy Onasis' Roast Rack of Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 101.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
racks of lamb