Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I live in the tropics so am exposed to lots of weird and wonderful tropical fruits and vegetables. I found this recipe while hunting up jackfruit links. Looks interesting - jackfruit tastes a bit like banana so its an interesting combination of tastes. Times unknown and only a guesstimate.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced
- 2 cups green jackfruit (cooked)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
- Blend in mayonnaise and cream of mushroom soup.
- Stir in cheese, minced onion and jackfruit.
- Turn into a 2 quart casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes.