Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great appetizer/canape for cocktail hour...for you olive and cheese lovers out there! These are real simple (I am all about simple!!!) but very savory and go great with cocktails...or girls' night in...etc. etc. etc.
- 1 (10 ounce) jar Spanish olives
- 1 cup flour
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 6 tablespoons margarine (3/4 stick)
- 1 (5 ounce) jar Kraft Old English cheese spread
- Mix cheese spread, margarine and flour. Add Tabasco sauce to taste. Tear off small pieces of the mixture and wrap around each olive, forming into balls. Refrigerate the olives for at least an hour.
- Bake on a cookie sheet (ungreased) in a preheated 375 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned. Serve hot.