Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
tomatoes and prawns yummo this recipe is for the filling make sure u already have you cooked potatoes ready.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 medium green prawns, peeled, deveined
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small red chile, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 4 cooked jacket potatoes
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add prawns. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until prawns turn pink. Remove to a board.
- Add garlic and chilli to frying pan. Cook for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and 1/4 cup cold water. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened. Chop prawns. Add prawns, basil and salt and pepper to tomato mixture. Stir to combine.
- Spoon sour cream and prawn mixture over cooked jacket potatoes. Serve with lemon wedges.