Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
In the never ending quest to get the hubby to eat WAY less fried food, and since he has a love of fries, and sometimes i don't feel like peeling, cutting ect potatoes.. i came up with this which got an A+ from the hubbs.. hope you like it too. by the way i make this for 2 so you can up the amounts to serve more :) these spice measurements are guesses.. i don't measure anything..lol
- 0.25 (16 ounce) bag frozen french fries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste )
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper (to taste )
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder (to taste )
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder (to taste )
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Coat fries with olive oil, then add spices and mix well ( i add them one at a time and toss between additions).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes turning once or twice till crisp.
These were quite yummy! I may add a bit of chili powder just for fun next time! Made for Spring PAC 2014!
Very delicious. I don't like the taste of store bought frozen french fries when they are baked but the seasonings make them taste as good as when they are fried.