Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Jack Stack's is great K.C. barbecue! This is their signature crab dip with alot of kick!
Make and share this Jack Stack's Hot Jalapeno Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄4 lb jalapeno jack cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend together crab, garlic, jalapenos, Monterey Jack, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt, and mayo in medium bowl. Spoon into shallow baking dish. Sprinkle Parmigiano-Reggiano evenly over top.
- Bake until golden-brown and bubbly, about 25 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.