Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Jack Stack's is great K.C. barbecue! This is their signature crab dip with alot of kick!
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄4 lb jalapeno jack cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend together crab, garlic, jalapenos, Monterey Jack, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt, and mayo in medium bowl. Spoon into shallow baking dish. Sprinkle Parmigiano-Reggiano evenly over top.
- Bake until golden-brown and bubbly, about 25 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.