Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is a simple Halloween treat for your gholies, young or old. You can let the kids do the decorating.
- 8 slices bread
- 1 (6 ounce) jar cheddar cheese spread
- 1 (14 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained
- Use a cookie cutter or knife to cut each slice of bread into a circle.
- Spread orange cheese spread on the slices, all the way to the edges.
- Use pieces of black olive to make eyes, noses and mouths on each Jack O Lantern.
Yummy little treats and fun to make too! I made my own cheese spread and used some roasted red pepper too. Thanks Julie!
While maybe not gourmet, my grandsons sure had fun making these. We used a multi-grain bread and pumpkin cookie cutters. 3-year-old Jacob said it was the best sandwich he has ever had.