1/1 Photo of Jack-O-Lantern Supper Casserole
1 hr 20 mins
A "Taste of Home" recipe I found years ago, which has become a family tradition for our Halloween table. I also make it for potlucks during the month of October and it always gets lots of requests for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Paint face on pumpkin with marker.
- 2Brown beef and onion. Drain.
- 3Add soup, sugar, soy sauce and mushrooms and simmer 10 minute
- 4Add rice and waterchestnuts.
- 5Spoon into pumpkin. Replace top. Bake on cookie sheet in center of oven at 350 degrees for 1-2 hours or until inside of pumpkin is tender.
- 6Serve on plate. Scoop cooked pumpkin out and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jack-O-Lantern Supper Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.6
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 60.6 mg
- Sodium 727.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 18.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: